Information due to Covid-19
The sales of passenger tickets will be continued from 14.5 with restriction which can be found here. Please study them carefully.
At present, the information from different countries and the EU is being constantly updated with the rules that apply to borders and entry. It is therefore each individual traveler’s own responsibility to keep abreast of what is going on right now via the respective country’s authorities. Here you can find the latest information on rules for entry and travel documents.
The passenger terminal in Vaasa is open 2 hours before departure.
- The Cafeteria located in the forward part of the ship on deck 7 is open, serving breakfast, warm meals and snacks. To keep the social distance, we have marked the chairs not to be used.
- Children’s playroom on deck 7 is closed.
- The Seating Lounge is closed until further notice.
- The shop is open during voyage as per posted schedule on board.
- Payment only by debit/credit card onboard and in the check-in.
If there is a person onboard that is suspected to have the coronavirus, with symptoms suggestive of acute respiratory infection, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, they are assigned a cabin until the vessel reaches its destination.
Passengers or personnel who have developed symptoms as above or have been in contact during the last 14 days with a COVID-19 patient are denied boarding.
Please note that there is a recommendation to avoid travel of all individuals belonging to the “vulnerable groups”, e.g. people over 70 years of age or of any age with severe chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory diseases) and immunocompromised individuals.
Everyone can slow down the spread of coronavirus with their own actions. Reducing social contact is now also important for healthy people, as this slows down the spread of the epidemic. Avoid crowds and maintain at least a one-meter distance from other people.
You can also reduce your own and your family members’ infection risk by maintaining good hand hygiene and following the coughing etiquette.
- Wash your hands with water and soap often and carefully, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if washing your hands is not an option.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a disposable tissue and put the tissue in the bin immediately after use. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not into your hands.
More information can be found here.