Good to know
While booking, the following information is required
- the total length, width, height, total weight and cargo weight of the vehicle
- registration number
- electrical connection
- number of drivers
- other possible special measures needed
- IMO/ADR freight
The units have to be booked in advance so that entrance to the harbour area can be guaranteed.
Wasaline transports the following cargo units
- New cars and car chassis units
- Heavy-duty vehicles
- Paper cassette
The check-in and loading times for vehicles are as follows:
– 1.5 hours before the vessel’s departure time for trailers and vehicles to be pulled or driven onboard the ship by a stevedoring company.
– 1 hour before the vessel’s departure time for trucks which the drivers themselves drive onboard the ship.
A vehicle that arrives late to the check-in may lose its booked space to a vehicle that is on the waiting list.
Method of payment
Invoice or cash/card payments. Please contact our cargo booking office to agree on the method of payment.
Cancellation of bookings
Wasaline will charge a payment for a booked space which is not used and which has not been cancelled in time. Bookings for trucks or other vehicles accompanied by driver have to be cancelled 1 hour before the vessel’s departure time. For other units, cancellations have to be made 1.5 hours before the departure time.